Promised Seed Ministries does not solicit funds. However, after receiving numerous requests to add a way to make donations online we have added PayPal. This makes it easy for those who feel they want to financially contribute to this ministry.
You can now make a secure and safe donation to Promised Seed Ministries using your Checking Account or Credit Card by clicking the "Donate" button. PayPal will will take you to a secure site and lead through the process. We will be electronically notify us of your "love gift," as soon as it is made. Thank you.
. . . PLEASE READ . . .
To get an immediate copy of any article go back to the Implanter Contents Page, locate the desired article and print it out. We freely give what the Father has so freely given us. (Matt. 10:8; 1Co. 9:18) We are no longer shipping out hard copies since we have made the materials freely available via the Internet.
is an exegesis of "The Parable of the Sower." Jesus said, "If anyone does not comprehend this parable they will not understand any other parable." This writing helps one to understand each of the four different areas of hearing existing in every individual. (Formerly entitled "The Most Important Parable" revised January 1993).
shows that it is not enough to become a devout student of the Bible for one must learn to hear the voice of God that lies hidden within its pages.
shows how to come to a deeper, intimate relationship with the Lord. The proper focus produces the needed union producing a proper relationship with the Lord.
Christians most often think through traditional dogmas. This limits their ability to hear what God reveals as " Present Truth." Using these twenty-nine Bible based questions helps to reveal what you know and believe.
shows the Lord is the God of balance. Remember: "All true spirituality is to be walked out in practicality!
concerns the chosen seed of promise and its destiny to demonstrate God's righteousness to those who are not yet born.
God is the One who rules throughout all ages. His plan has been the same from the begining of the creation. He has not faultered one iota from announcing the good news of his unfailing love for all creation.
helps to establish a balance for understanding the workings of "good" and "evil." It helps to answer such questions as: "Can a righteous God create evil?" "Why would a righteous God create evil?"
discusses true grace and its out working in the life of every son of God. It is also an introduction to the book of Revelation
deals with the true reason for the season. The intention of this writing is not to create an "Anti-Christmas" mentality. Should one keep Jesus in or out of the most celebrated season of the year?
is an introduction to a study in the book of Ephesians. This study shows Paul's purpose for writing this epistle. Moreover, it shows where this writing fits in conjunction to Paul's other writings.
is the continuation on our study in the book of Ephesians. This study shows what qualifies a person to understand this epistle.
is the continuation on our study in the book of Ephesians. This study deals with thoughts on grace and peace. Both of which must be increased in the life of the believer to compensate for the days that are ahead.
is the continuation on our study in the book of Ephesians. This spiritual bless is much different than many suppose it to be. Yet, when one thoroughly understands this blessing they will be completely set free to serve the living God.
This message was preached at a conference in Alamogordo, NM. We feel the content of the spoken word is timely for this hour. For this reason we have transcribed it so we can send it out in written form.
It is time that the body of Christ become equipped with the ‘tongue of the learned’, so that they might have a word in season for all who are weary.
LITERATURE: by Pamla K. Wood Go To Top
Joe finds out that there is only one commandment, the Commandment to Love.
Joe talks to God about the problems of coming from a ‘dysfunctional’ family.
about a boy who finds he was kidnapped at birth by gypsies.
Joe talks to God about why he doesn’t get everything he prays for and deals with his misunderstanding of the age old promise found in John chapter 14.
LITERATURE: by Others Go To Top
by Calvin Williams. A short yet direct approach to principled kingdom giving that every believer should read.
by H. L. Roush. Everyone experiencing the processing of God in their life should read this powerfully timeless message written in the early fifties.
by Kenny Hill in Ft Myers, FL. - Over the past several years the term body ministry has been used by many in the church. It has been a misunderstood term and even more misunderstood in its application and how it should function within the church. In this brief article about body ministry I hope to inform you about the importance and necessity of Body Ministry today.
is a 149 page study guide designed to help the serious minded Bible student learn how to properly study the Scripture. This study was written and taught at Florida Theological Seminary. It consists of Principles, Tools and Methods for Research:
SECTION 1 - "Principles For Research" The first section of the syllabus includes 8 cassette tapes of classroom teaching. The information in this section includes some very important facts about the Bible. This section introduces the study and presents eight fundamental study principles to help the student stay within the proper boundaries when studying the Scripture.
SECTION II - "Tools & Methods For Research" This section of the study guide introduces and helps the student to learn how to use seven basic study aids for doing Bible research. It also shows six study methods the student can use in researching the Scripture. There are balances and cautions given for each tool and method.
- A play on the Greek transliteration "PSUCHE" which translates "SOUL" in the English. This series deals with the marriage of the Spirit of Christ to the soul of the believer. It touches many practicalities of life and relationship in the Christian walk.
- The Church is on display before the groaning creation. Therefore, we must awaken to the reality of God's triumph through the cross of Jesus Christ our Lord.
- There are numerous principles revealed in this teaching series to help us understand how to decipher the book of Revelation.
- God places the attributes of His very own character within the lives of his sons to assure a finished work withisn the creation. These tapes can be ordered individually or as a set.
- This is a start at introducing the subject of God's plan of salvation for all humanity.
- If the kingdom of God is not now, when is it? If it is not here, where is it? If it is here and now, what must we be to manifest it?
- What is the true warfare? Who is involved? What are the weapons of victory? (Revelation 12:1-11).
- Heber lived in Ur of the Chaldee. Abram, the "father of all who believe" Out of the loins of Heber (Ro. 4:11).
- This is a study of God's pattern, as it given to Moses in the wilderness. Learning to unlock the pattern is the first step to unlocking the mysteries hidden in the Scripture.
- So many have heard the pattern of the tabernacle taughtfrom and earthy vantage point. God told Moses, "See that you build it according to the pattern shown you in the Mount." True understanding of the pattern comes from a Heavenly vantage point.
- The veil has been rent and the way was established over two thousand years ago. What has prevented the royal priesthood of God from entering into the throne room?
In The Book Of Revelation"
- This Is a verse by verse
and thought by thought teaching series in the Book of Revelation.
It is a refreshing look at an age old book of doom and gloom
when We Find that it is a book of hope and promise.
Due to the size of this set of teaching tapes we have broken it down into smaller segments. (Please feel free to order a couple of sets, study the material and then place another order).
SINGLE TAPES: by Stacy R. Wood, Jr. GO TO TOP
- Paul's gospel was different from what any of the others preached. For he received a premature revelation that was intended for this generation.(1 Tim. 1:15-17; TOM 1200)
- There are many stages of growth in both natural and spiritual life. It is important to know where we are in our spiritual development. Let us discuss some of the identifying characteristics of each phase of our growth in the spirit. (I John 2:12-14).
- It is not I AM, but YOU ARE the temple of the living God. This house is a corporate relationship. Learning to dwell in a body relationship is essential to our spiritual development. (Psalm 27).
- Paul shared a trustworthy word that should be welcomed by the believers. How far did Jesus go to save a world of sinners? (I Timothy 1:15-16).
- Everyone in the body of Christ has been given a measure of grace and a portion of faith. It is important to share out from the grace and faith we have received from the Father. (2 Timothy 4:2-5, I Corinthians 14:26).
- Count it joy when the pressure is turned up. The pressure without cause the Christ within to increase. Not only is the creation expanding, BUT THE CREATOR FILLS NEW DIMENSIONS WITH HIMSELF. (James 1:2-4, 16-25).
- We have the mind of Christ so let us learn to let it become our source for all things. (Philippians 2:5-11).
- Two covenants run parallel from Genesis through Revelation. One is a covenant of life and the other is a covenant of death. The covenants God made with mankind reveal His glory in both flesh and spirit (2 Corinthians 3:6).
- God saves the best wine for the last feast. As we yield the dealing of the spirit the purifying process separates us from the dregs to become the new wine of His choosing (Jeremiah 48:11).
- The love Christ constrains His chosen ones into the vessel of His choosing. This teaching reveals what ONE DAY in the life of a disciple can bring. Every experience causes our life to change inwardly, as well as outwardly (Mark 6).
- God is not building, a lifeless organization but A LIVING ORGANISM. The church is the body of Christ through which God reveals his multifarious character and wisdom. (Ephesians 1:19-23, 3:8-13).
- "He that endures into the consummation will be made whole." THIS THE GOSPEL is to be proclaimed in all the world. (Matthew 24:9-14).
- God first causes His chosen to slumber then He calls for them to wake up and clothe themselves in Christ. (Ephesians 5:14).
- Jesus said, "I go away to make room for you. I will come again to receive you alongside of me so that you can fill the place I now occupy." (John 14:1-20).
- John said, "No one has seen God at any time. The uniquely begotten of God declares Him." Furthermore, the apostle Paul declared THE UNKNOWN God to the Athenians. Worldly philosophy, tradition, and dogma concealed Him from them. (John 1:18; Acts 17:19-31).
- How can it possibly be? How can Adam model the one who is to come? Adam brought sin and death upon all humanity, how can he possibly model the coming Christ? (Rom. 5:12).
- The Lord's house lies waste and neglect while God's people find satisfaction in their religious comforts. The time to obey God by building, mending, and repairing His house is now come (Haggai 1:1).
- The Anglo Saxon spelling of worship was "WORTH SHIP" meaning to ascribe value and worth to someone of something. Does the world see you "APPRECIATING" or "DEPRECIATING" God through the life you live. (John 4:19-22; Romans 12:1-20).
- We are told to bring the first fruit into the storehouse. God will use the first fruit to bless and feed the nations. We do not look for another outpouring, but to become poured out to creation. We do not look for another blessing, but to become a blessing to creation. (Malachi 3:6-12).
- The inhabitants of the world now travail birth as God promised. Let us refrain from focusing on the negative, because the expectation of creation now appears. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-24).
- This sacred secret still remains hidden from the understanding of many in this hour. However, the saints looking into this reality, rejoice in God's goodness. A covenant people looking into the hope of a non covenant people. (Colossians 1:26-27; TOM389/896).
- Many become satisfied with holding to the CONCEPTS of Christianity. However, God's sons find fulfillment only in THE EXECUTION of the revelation. (Psalm 40).
- True warfare is not battling with what you do not know, it is battling with what you do know! Therefore, ENDURE DIFFICULTY as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 2:1-7).
- The angles of God always ASCEND BEFORE THEY DESCEND. We must also ascend into the heights of the mind of Christ so we can descend into the earthen realm to set creation free. (Genesis 28:12; John 1:5; Ephesians 4:24).
- God declared A SUPERNATURAL EULOGY over all those who came out from Him. This declaration says we stand before Him holy and guiltless. (Ephesians 1:3-4).
-The prophet Amos told us to seek the Lord above everything else. Seeking the perfect local church can only serve to disannul what we discover. Entering into extreme asceticism, or becoming complaisant with the flesh only serves to bring one into bondage. (TOM 501) (Amos 5:4-6).
- What God gives He does not take away. Furthermore, God's invitation to experience His unselfish love and mercy stands firm unchanged. (Romans 10:28-33).
- Nothing preexisted, or coexisted with the Creator until He brought it into being. He is not only the Beginning of all things, but He is also the Consummation of everything. (Romans 10:33-36).
- What does it mean to wait upon the Lord? Does wait mean to tarry, to linger, as to stick around until the Lord comes? Or does wait imply to serve as a waiter tends to a table? What is the true sense of the word"wait"? (Isaiah 40:31).
- Jesus said, "I GIVE YOU THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM!" How many keys are there to the kingdom of God? What are the keys of the kingdom? What exactly do these keys lockup and unlock? Matthew 16:19-20).
- May the Lord give to you the spirit of wisdom and the spirit of revelation to enlighten you as WHAT IS THE HOPE OF GOD'S CALLING? (Ephesians 1:1-23).
- The writer of Hebrews uses "LET US," numerous times as a beginning statement within his writing. Someone said, "LETTUCE ALONE" is called "honeymoon salad." We closely examine the "LET US" statement throughout the book of Hebrews (TOM596).
- The Lord looks in His vineyard for judgment, but He finds oppression. He looks in His vineyard for righteousness, but He hears a cry. Woe! Woe! Woe is Me! (Isaiah 5:1).
- Is the church waiting for the Lord? Or is the Lord waiting for the church? (Revelation1:3-4).
- God gives authority to the beast to make war with the saints and to overcome them. Those whose name is not written in "The Book of Life of the Lamb" will worship the beast. How can one know if his name is written in the book? (Rev. 13:7-9).
- Vengeance! Vengeance! When do we get vengeance on our enemies Lord? This cry began with Able and continues to the present through the Adamic blood line. (Hebrews 12:24).
- The good news that we proclaim must not be mixed with negative thinking, because all the promises of God in Christ Jesus our Lord are YEA! YEA! AMEN! AMEN! (2 Corinthians 1:17-20).
- During the espousal period the bride learns to live to please the bridegroom. This can only be accomplished as the bride continues in the simplicity of Christ (2 Corinthians 11:1-4).
- If I carried a piece of lead in my pocket I would place it into the hand of everyone who everyone who ever said to me, "I FEEL LEAD OF THE SPIRIT!" By dong this simple act I could possibly save them dying of lead poisoning. (Romans 8:14).
- God never desired sacrifice and offering. Therefore, He takes away the first mentality so that He might establish the second. (Psalm 40, Hebrews 10:1-14).
- What is the gospel that Paul proclaimed? Why was he not ashamed to preach it? (Rom 1:16).
- The vision of God's sons begins and centers upon the Lamb. God chooses a company of sons who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. (Amos 3:3, Revelation 14:1-6).
- God gives us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. He does all this so that we might become the planting of the Lord. (Isaiah 61:1-3).
- God is building a house. To build God's house is acceptable only when we build in agreement with God (Psalm 127:1-2).
- Now is the time to come to the wedding feast. Put on thy strength ‘O Zion. Put on thy beautiful clothes ‘O Jerusalem. No more will the uncircumcised and unclean come in to you. (Isaiah 52).
- God's people fall short of His Righteousness because they live by rules and not by the inner quality of life that is in Christ (Romans 10:1-4).
- The Apostle Paul declared that the weakness of God is stronger than the strength of Mankind. What is God's weakness? (1 Corinthians 1:25).
- Three times Paul sought the Lord to remove the thorn from his side. The Lord replied, "My GRACE is sufficient for you!" (2 Corinthians 12:1-10).
- God shares sacred secrets with his chosen people. This teaching helps one to understand the responsibility given to those who receive these mysteries? (1 Corinthians 2:1-6; TOM1294).
- In this teaching we follow the disciples of Jesus on a one day journey through the scriptures. Whatever the training God will teach us to ENDURE all things (Mark 7:4ff; TOM195).
- God creates and then he forms the person that he uses. This teaching helps to understand some of the difficulties that one faces in everyday life (Isaiah 43:1-10; TOM295).
- This journey through the wilderness is filled with God's provision. Our emphasis needs to become the provision and not the wilderness. (Isaiah 4:18-20; TOM395).
- The direction a person is headed depends on which house influences them at the time. Are you in Mother's or Father's house? (Exodus 25:8ff; Philippians 2:5ff; TOM495).
Introduction; What is a Saint? Who are the Faithful? (Ephesians 1:1-2; TOM595).
- Jesus said that the good news of the kingdom would be preached in all the earth. Some would ask, "What good news?" The answer is simply, "HUPOMENO!" (Matthew 24:13-14; TOM695).
- In Genesis chapter eleven God sets forth an example of what not to do if you want to come to maturity. We must continually guard ourselves from each of these attitudes that hinder our growth into fullness of the Christ (Genesis 11:1ff; TOM795).
- These six steps must be both understood and walked out if we are to rise to the throne and rule in kingdom authority. Many know these things in theory, but not in actuality (1 Kings 10:18-20; TOM895).
T58 & T59 Discontinued please see S - 12 - Boldly Entering The Holies - a two part series.
- Now that the Bridegroom has made the way the Bride needs to conform to it. The Lord sanctified once and for all, however, we must perfect this in the fear of the Lord (Revelation Chapters 12, 19, and 20; TOM196).
- The fear of the Lord can be taught. Therefore, let us learn this fear so that we can become what he wants us to be. This is a wholesome fear that enables us to walk out what we know to be true of our calling (Philippians 2:12-15; TOM396).
- In turning John saw something that changed his life forever. There is a need to turn from our ways so we can see the true voice. (Revelation 1:10, 12ff; TOM696).
- It is often thought that incorruption is the same as immortality. The two are not the same. In corruption speak purity & clarity. It is in our thought life that we need to put on incorruption and from there we will put on immortality.
- So many are waiting for "Gabriel to blow his horn," bringing an end to long wait for the Lord's return. Are you waiting for the Lord to descend with the sound of the trumpet? Many are awaking with a new understanding of this thinking concernins the sound of the trumpet. (1Th. 4:15-18)
- It’s time for sons to step out from behind the veil that has prevented creation from seeing what God has accomplished. The creation is groaning and it is time for the hope to appear, bringing salvation without sin. (Rom. 8:18-23, TOM1101)
- When one has embraced deception for a long time, they may find it a difficult thing to hear the truth. However, it is a part of the maturing process that must be faced if we are to be used by God for his purpose in this day. (Eph 1, TOM1201).
- The reality of God, the strength of God, and the healing of God comes in one another. It takes at least two of us for the Lord to be in our midst. It is in that joining that we reach out and immediately find the Lord. (TOM102).
- A comprehensive study of 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 and 2 Thessalonians 1:7 &10. Is Jesus coming "for" his church or is he coming "through" his church? (TOM202).
- We are looking for the blessed hope and appearing of our great God and Christ Jesus. This glory is to shine forth out from the temple of God with greater magnitude than the previous temple of Solomon. (2Cor 3:13-18; TOM302).
- It is time to reach out and take hold of the promised possession. Do not hesitate for today is the day to step into that which was purchased for all creation at Calvary. (Eph. 1:13-14; TOM 402).
- We are not pawns in God’s plan but Sons and co-rulers of the universe. (Psalm 16 & Isaiah 58; TOM502).
- Many are wondering what the next step is in the progression of Sonship. In this teaching son’s learn how to accomplish the fast spoken of in Isaiah 58 which sets the captives free and removes the yolk from the heavily burdened. (Isaiah 58; TOM1002).
- We learn that we are a covenant to God’s creation. It is time for the sons of God to stop hoping for a manifestation and to start manifesting. Here we learn to carry out our part of the covenant. (Isa. 42:5-6 & 49:8; TOM 1102)
- Ephesians 4:1-6 reminds us that the body of Christ is one spirit and that it is necessary to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (TOM1202).
Without a revelation the people become unconstrained and perish. Do you have a fresh revelation for this hour? This is a first lesson of a two-part study on the first chapter and verse in the book of Revelation. (Proverbs 29:18; TOM 103).
- What is the revelation for this present generation? This is the second lesson in two part study on the first chapter in the book of Revelation. (Rev. 1:1-2;TOM403).
- It is possible to hear words but not understand the intent. It is important to understand the spirit of God’s word and not just the letter. This can be done by the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth. (Gal. 3:16 & Rev. 1-5; TOM303).
- Just how much wrath can a lamb exhibit? Understanding the meaning of ‘wrath" is a key which unlocks much of the Bible. (Rev. 6-8:1; TOM404).
- A change in our understanding does not mean that God changes, it means that as we mature our ideas of God change. God’s principles are the same today, tomorrow and forever. (TOM503).
- It is time for the body of Christ to awaken and take the position as kings and priests. To touch creation first uncovering the light of the glory of God and then to minister it to all man kind. (TOM603).
- You can do the greater works of which Jesus spoke. Set creation free from the law of sin and death by telling them about the glorious liberty of Christ in them.(TOM703).
- We have been given the ability to lift our thinking out of earthen influence into the heavenlies where we are seated with Christ. (Eph 1: 4&5; Phil 2:5-7; TOM 803).
- It is time for God’s sons to realize that individually they are a stone in the house of God and this house is built on the corner stone, Jesus. It takes all the stones, fitted together, to make the house. (1 Peter 2:4-6; TOM 1203).
- In this tape we learn the value of the triplicates in God’s Word. (Proverbs 22:17-21; TOM 104).
- Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacle feasts must be experienced fully by sons before they can take on incorruption. (1Co. 15; TOM 204).
Please note: All information provided in this order process is treated as strictly private. No information will be given or sold to any third party.